The world has witnessed a phenomenal and unprecedented explosion in communication technology and media. All boundaries have been transcended, and the entire global community seems to have been brought together into one unified whole. And it is here that mass-communication, as a stream of study, and as a career, becomes so important and enviable. MA in Journalism and Mass Communication is not limited to journalism alone. To a great extent mass media is a modern reality which covers all aspects of human life. This Course provides conceptual tools to the students for understanding critically how society is mediated by the media world.
It gives comprehensive training in both technical skills and critical analysis of the media spectrum. The course stimulates the students to become feature film directors, documentary filmmakers and television producers, PROs, advertising creative heads and much more in future.
Affiliation: University of Lucknow
Duration: 2 Years (Four Semesters).
Scope & Career: The students of this trade can look forward to working in public relations, television, films, publishing, journalism, editing, direction, etc. The thing to remember while applying to the industry is that people with strong people skills and a head for communication will be preferred any given day over others. The job requires the aspirants to be skillful, energetic and also creative.
Eligibility Criteria: Graduate under at least 10+2+3 pattern with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate
Selection Process: The admission shall be done on the basis of admission test & merit of graduation marks & interview. The marks in percentage will be the aggregate of all subjects.
Programme Fee: Selected candidates would be required to bring the following at the time of Admission
Pay order/Demand Draft in favour of Techno Institute of Higher Studies payable at Lucknow.
Rs. 35, 000 (Thirty-Five Thousand Only) First Semester.
Rs. 32, 000 (Thirty-Two Thousand Only) From Second Semester to Fourth Semester.
Note: Above fees is Semester wise.
Documents Required to Apply
• Original mark-sheets and certificates of class X, class XII and graduation for verification.
• Photocopies of mark-sheets and certificates of class X, class XII and graduation (self -attested)
• Character Certificate and transfer Certificate in original from the head of the institution from where the candidate has passed his/her last examination as a regular candidate. TC and CC in original shall have to be submitted/surrendered at the time of admission.
• Original Caste Certificate issued by competent authority for claiming reservation under Government Rules.
Application Process for M.Com:
The application form for admission may be obtained from the counter of Techno Institute of Higher Studies on payment of Rs. 700/- only. Forms completed in all respects should be submitted at the counter of Techno Institute of Higher Studies between 10.00am to 4:00pm. Applicants can also download the Application Form and the Prospectus from http://www.tims.edu.in. Downloaded Form complete in all respects along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 700/- favouring “Techno Institute of Higher Studies” payable at Lucknow may also be sent by post so as to reach the College.
Note: Copies of marks-sheets and certificates need not be attached with Application Form
• Experienced Regular & Visiting faculty for Best Education
• Workshops, Seminars and Guest Lectures by Industry Professionals
• Extra-curricular activities and personality development programs
• Scholarship available for deserving candidates
• Best overall results of Lucknow University
• Professional & disciplined campus environment
• Confirmed admission in PG for top rankers of UG
• Wi-Fi, Air Conditioned campus & cafeteria
• Separate In-house hostel facilities for boys & girls with A/C and air cooled options.
• Transportation facility for students
• Indoor & outdoor sports facility with gym & yoga
• 24 hours CCTV intelligent surveillance
• Most comprehensive library with E-books, journals, magazines and online database.
• HIGHEST RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Skills Developed @ Techno:
Communication Skills, Business Writing, Presentation Skills, Business Etiquettes. Interview & Group Discussion Skills, Leadership Skills, Entrepreneur Skills, Ethics, Morals and Professionalism, Spiritual Self Development & much more.
For More Info Visit: http://tims.edu.in/en/MJMC/60 or Call Us at: +91-7897591118