A Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) is a calibrated undergraduate degree for students seeking a professional education in the visual Arts and design. This Course will provide an all-around Art & design education to become a versatile Artist and communication design professional. As compared to other fields & fraternities of professional education, BVA’s stand better scope of growth and that too from the commencement of the career journey.
Our BFA students learn to make a career out of what they love doing. Post the degree they usually become
- Digital Designer
- Visualizing Professional
- Art Professional
- Craft Artist
- Art Museum Technician
- Art Conservator
- Art Director
Course Duration: FOUR YEARS (FULL TIME) PROGRAM
- Experienced Regular & Visiting faculty for Best Education
- Workshops, Seminars and Guest Lectures by Industry Professionals
- Extra –curricular activities and personality development programs
- Scholarship available for deserving candidates
- Best overall results of Lucknow University
- Professional & disciplined campus environment
- Confirmed admission in PG for top rankers of UG
- WiFi,Air Conditioned campus & cafeteria
- Separate In house hostel facilities for boys & girls with A/C and air cooled options.
- Transportation facility for students
- Indoor & outdoor sports facility with gym & yoga
- 24 hours CCTV intelligent surveillance
- Most comprehensive library with E-books, journals, magazines and online database,
- High ROI
Some of the work our students have created:
Life on Campus
Here is a little pro tip from one of our Faculty members from the BFA dept.
When I was young I had strange misconceptions and ideas of how to draw. I would pick up books and see artist describing things into basic shapes and I would think to myself that’s not how you draw. You just draw. Little did I know how much I was wrong!
After years of training and a twenty year professional career in illustration and fine art I know it is “the key” to drawing and painting regardless of style. Whenever I am having troubles drawing I always use basic shapes to make my drawing better and more accurate. Whether I am drawing a portrait, wildlife or still life everything can be broken down into basic shapes. Here is a basic representation of the concept but I use this in much more complex drawings.
To find out more and apply for admissions 2018-19 Click on the link below
Learn more about the college by clicking on the link below